In the light of the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 situation, CAYR Community Connections temporarily closed its physical office as of Tuesday, March 17 until Friday, March 27, 2020. We will post updates as the situation progresses.
We would like to inform the community that all CAYR staff from the HIV/AIDS Support program are still working remotely and available to offer you case management and wellness related supports via phone and email during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 AM till 4 PM.
Please contact our staff:
– Kate Anderson, Program Assistant HIV/AIDS Support, [email protected] /647-381-9199
– Waheeda Ali, Program Coordinator HIV/AIDS Support, [email protected] /289-383-2624
– Monica Meza-Opazo, Program Manager HIV/AIDS Support, [email protected] /416-529-6448
We remain committed to the needs of our service users with having systems in place to their support health and well-being during this difficult time.
We are sharing some resources that may be helpful at this time:
– HIV/AIDS Information Hotline: 1-800-668-2437
– Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
– Community Crises Line: 1-855-310-2673 OR 1-866-323-7785 to speak to a mental health crises worker anytime 24hrs
– Vaughan Food Bank: 905-851-2333
– Richmond Hill Community Food Bank: 905-508-4761
– Aurora Food Pantry: 905-841-1577
– Newmarket Food Pantry: 905-895-6823
– Markham Food Bank: 905-472-2437
– Georgina Community Food Pantry: 905-596-0557
– LOFT Street Outreach Van: 1-866-553-4053
– CATIE update on COVID-19 for people living with HIV & Hep C: https://www.catie.ca/en/news/catie-update-covid-19
Take care everyone. Be safe, be well.