CAYR Community Connections (CAYR) is committed to the ongoing health and safety of our employees, service users, volunteers, and visitors while ensuring programs and service continuity in light of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
In the light of current uncertainty, CAYR Community Connections is temporarily closing its physical office from Tuesday, March 17 until further notice. We will post updates as the situation progresses. All CAYR staff are, however, still working remotely and available on their email and cell phones for any assistance. We will provide phone-based and/or online support as required and refer you to essential supports and services for the duration. You can access our contact information here: https://cayrcc.org/about/our-team/.
As of March 16, 2020 we have put the following programs on hold until further notice:
- HIV/AIDS Wellness Support Groups & Community Events
- Rainbow Space Youth and Seniors’ Groups & Community Events
- All Outreach activities will be put on hold
- All Peer Advisory Committee meetings will be held via teleconferencing or Zoom from March 16, 2020 onward until further notice
- Our training and capacity building activities will be limited from March 16, 2020 onward and conducted on a case-by-case basis
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please take care and stay safe. We wish you and your loved ones good health!